Astar – PhysioGo is a device used in active and non-invasive therapy.
Depending on the model it is used for treatments with:
- Bipolar (two-way) and monopolar (one-way) low frequency currents
- Bipolar (two-way) and monopolar (one-way) mid frequency currents which are adjusted through low frequency wave forms
- Low frequency magnetic field
- Laser radiation in the visible (wavelength of 660nm) and non-visible (808nm) wavelength range
- Ultrasound therapy and phonophoresis
- Combined current and ultrasound treatment
The devices are equipped with two independent treatment channels. They have a database of defined treatment procedures together with a therapeutic encyclopedia, increasing the ease and simplicity of use.
There is also the option to create individual:
- programs – for all therapies
- sequences – for electrotherapy